NRG Stadium: Cheer On Your Team from a Luxury Suite
NRG Stadium: Cheer On Your Team from a Luxury SuiteNRG Stadium has been the home stadium of the Houston Texans since they joined the NFL in 2002. It has been upgraded several times over the years and is a versatile facility, easily adapted for other events and can even be transformed into a 125,000 square foot convention center. The Texans have won six AFC South Division championships (including 2019), but remain the only team never to have appeared in a conference championship game. Their stadium, meanwhile, has hosted several Super Bowls and NCAA Final Fours. Both the Houston Texans and the stadium in which they play are well loved by sports fans. Witnessing a game at this marvellous stadium is on the bucket list of every fan. Constructed for a cost of $352 million, NRG Stadium has a seating capacity of 71,995. It was the first NFL facility to have a retractable roof. NRG Stadium has played host to a number of high profile events over the years. Here are just a few:
- Football The preseason game between the Houston Texans and Miami Dolphins on August 24th, 2002 was the first ever to be played in this venue. NRG Stadium has, since, gone on to host two Super Bowls (Super Bowl XXXVIII in 2004 and Super Bowl LI in 2017).
- Rodeo The Houston Livestock Show & Rodeo has been held at NRG Stadium since 2003. This is a signature event for the city of Houston and lasts for three weeks each year in March. NRG Stadium is the place to be for the Houston Rodeo.
- Soccer This Stadium has also hosted international soccer games. CONCACAF Gold Cup matches were held at NRG Stadium from 2005 to 2011. The venue’s attendance record was set during a preparation match between the Mexico national team and the U.S. men’s soccer team. In June of 2016, NRG Stadium hosted two matches in the group stage and one semifinal in the Copa America Centenario.
- Motorsports NRG Stadium has hosted Monster Jam events for the past fifteen years. In addition, NRG Stadium has hosted a round of the AMA Supercross Championship since 2003, replacing the Astrodome, which had been the host since 1974.
- Concerts This stadium is an epic concert venue that has featured incredible performers including The Rolling Stones, Metallica, Beyoncé, U2, One Direction, Guns N’ Roses, and Taylor Swift.
- Boasting a total of nearly 200 world-class luxury suites throughout the building, this venue is a sports fan’s dream.
- Houston Texans Boxes feature top-class amenities such as HDTVs, Wi-Fi, and upscale furnishings.
- A vast catering menu adds to the grandeur of the overall experience.
- Private entry into NRG Stadium along with VIP club access will impress your group.
- We offer these suites to our clients at the best prices in the marketplace.